BOOST YOUR WEDDING PLANNING BUSINESS WITH PINTEREST
Everything you need to know about booking more weddings with Pineterest
Welcome to Pinterest 101
I'm so happy to have you as part of the Boost your wedding planning business with Pinterest course and community!
Wedding Professional Marketing Facebook private page!
Join our private group page for more tips on how to improve your wedbiz! The wedding professional marketing Facebook page is a private group for wedding professionals to join and can be used to ask questions, get feedback, and collaborate with other wedding professionals. If you would like to join, please join here! We will be happy to have you!
Create your Schedule
This course is set up so that you can work through the 5 modules of content in SIX weeks. Please feel free to come in when you are ready." The course content is available for lifetime access, and there will be new students continuing to come into the course in the future. Some lessons may take you longer than others depending on your current Pinterest account and website/blog. Take as much time as you need!
Module 1 is essential for getting clear on your brand and ideal client, and then creating a Pinterest account that attracts that exact person. It's important that you take some time to work through the first module before moving on to the others, to ensure you're targeting people who are ready to buy your products or services.
Pre-Lesson to Jump Start your Pinterest Growth
We're going to help you build your Pinterest strategy *RIGHT* from the ground up in order to capture more leads! If you are not currently active on Pinterest, DAILY, we need to get you there! Pinterest rewards active Pinners, so our goal is for you to get active as quickly as possible.
Here's the plan that I suggest for taking action right away:
- Pin at least 25 re-pin EACH day (while in "growth mode")
- Out of these 25 re-pins, (if you currently have a website/blog) 4–7 pins should be images pinned directly from YOUR own website.
What to re-pin, wedding inspiration, work you have down, other vendors work and especially real weddings that you have planned!
MODULE 1: PINTEREST POWER FOUNDATIONS
- Get clear on defining your wedding business brand, and what's going to make you stand out + get seen on Pinterest.
- Conduct a complete revamp of your Pinterest profile to optimize it for attracting your ideal brides effortlessly.
Lesson 1: Define your Niche + Brand
Lesson 2: Create the Perfect Profile
Lesson 3: Give your boards an up lift
MODULE 2: PINNING PLAN FOR RESULT
- Implement and plan out the perfect Pinterest pinning strategy designed to gain traction quickly.
- Create an exact work flow to keep your Pinterest "machine" running on less than 1 hour of work per week.- Great right?
Lesson 1: Your Pinning Plan + Smart Feed Mastery
Lesson 2: Group Board Strategy
Lesson 3: Scheduling 101 + and the best Tools to use
MODULE 3: Be awesome online
- Learn how to make simple changes to your website to optimize your Pinterest traffic for conversions.
- Create compelling systems that make it a no-brainer for potential clients to opt-in to your email list and book you!
Lesson 1: Blogging for Pinterest
Bonus Lesson: What to do if you don't have a blog yet
Lesson 2: Purposeful Posts
Lesson 3: Creating the Irresistible package that every bride wants
MODULE 4: VIRAL PINTEREST CREATION
- Learn what makes a powerful Pinterest Pin, and create your own Pinterest Image Style Template.
- Create pins that are primed to go viral and provide infinite amounts of traffic + potential clients
Lesson 1: Pinterest Image Style
Lesson 2: Creating your Template with Canva
Lesson 3: Image SEO + Smart Feed Mastery
If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]
Culture Chic PR is an Ottawa Based boutique agency specializing in marketing and public relations for women of colour in the luxury wedding PR and lifestyle industries. We cater to all women in Canada and internationally. We combine passion and expertise to assist our clients with brand development, promotion and online presence.